The final season of Lost is just around the corner. I'm so excited! Well almost...I must be the only person still watching this! Hopefully this time we'll get some real answers as to what the hell's going on as well ;-)
- Who is Locke?
- Who is Jacob?
- Who is Richard Alpert and why does he never age?
- What is the black smoke?
- What happened to Claire?
- Why is Jack's dead father on the Island and is he really dead?
- Why spend 4 seasons trying to get off the island and then spend the fifth season getting back on?
- Could the people in the past (70s!) change the future or has it already happened?
- Does free will exist?
- If I can't exercise my free will not to watch the final season does that prove free will doesn't exist?
- Is Juliet hotter than Kate?
Last night I went for my first jog of the year. Just went for a run around the estate for 10 minutes after R had done her run. Didn't feel too bad, although the cold night air made my lungs burn. I made sure I took my seretide, ventolin, uniphyllin so that my lungs didn't seize up. Oscar has come down with yet another cold, he's not really full of it in his nose and throat, he's quite hot and he doesn't seem quite himself.