Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Doxycycline and Cipro - my new best friends ;-)

Well touch wood I seem to be feeling loads better after a week on Ciprofloxacin and Doxy - at this rate I won't be needing IVs, hurrah! My usual oral of choice is Cipro and Rifampicin but no more ;-) From now on it's the cycline all the way.

Staying down south in Norwich with work for two days and ended up at a hotel in the sticks (a recently converted retirement home ;-)) ; but it did turn out to have a big gym with treadmills and I managed to do a 30 minute run with a sprint finish so not all bad really even though it is a pain being away from the family. Presentation tomorrow so hoping my nerves don't get the better of me...

3 comments:

Tori said...

Doxy always knocked my balance off!

Woody said...

I remember that from your old blog! You were allergic to almost everything ;-)

Me said...

Doxy and cipro suck haha. Although i've never had two together so together they might be good!