Thursday, January 24, 2013

First Dose

Holly is unimpressed by K
OK, so first day in, I would say I do feel slightly better in subtle ways (please be aware that this is pure anecdotal evidence and it may be placebo, you have been warned ;-). First off, my nose is running clear occasionally; can I smell better or is it in my head? Second, I went down to the gym after my first dose to do some running and weights; and while running I wasn't overwhelmed by mucus like I usually am (sometimes have to pause the running machine and have to make a quick dash to the toilets) And later on in the day when I was putting O to bed and reading him a story, I wasn't overwhelmed by tiredness like I usually am, didn't seem to get that blood sugar crash feeling like I get in the evening and seemed to have more of a breath to read to him, possibly due to having less mucus. Like I said, early days, it could all be in my head, but I don't think so...

No comments: