Monday, February 4, 2013

And on the tenth day...

Tenth day update! The mucus has thinned so much it is almost gone. I can talk properly for the first time in 2 years. I was borderline with blood glucose levels and kept getting hypos if I didn't snack every hour or two, that problem appears to have gone. I am already thinking of my life in terms of before K and after K, it's staggering...

10 days into K and I did my first outdoor 5k run of the year and I was a full 3 minutes faster than any of my 5k runs last year. It's official, my exercise tolerance is loads better with Kalydeco ;-) I feel like I have another gear while running, I haven't really felt like I had another gear since my twenties, maybe my teens...

I also used to get headaches after the runs as well. No headache today! Was a bit rattly a few hours after the run though so I think it did loosen some teeny plugs though.
O likes his batman onesie

No comments: