Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hack



Sounds mostly coming from Abby's bedroom this weekend:

"Cough! Cough! Hack! Hack! Cough! Cough! HUUUURL....."

"Cough! Cough! Hack! Hack! Cough! Cough! HUUURRRL"

My daughter Abby has got a cold with a really violent dry cough that is making her cough so much that she is then sick (on herself). She generally does this while she is asleep and this means she wakes up with sick in her hair...this morning her hair was all matted at the back with puke! Poor lamb, on the one hand I'm feeling really sorry for her, on the other I'm desperate not to catch the cold myself as it sounds like a nasty one. (These photos aren't of her being sick by the way, they're just pictures of some random princess game she was playing. I can't remember the rules.)

This weekend we bought a new-ish car. It's a 5 door estate, with lots of room to fit growing kids in. I must be growing old, help ;-)

1 comment:

Me said...

Hope Abby gets better soon, doesnt sound very nice whats she's got! Hope you don't catch it too xx