Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's been 7 hours and 15 days...

I've just had my immunisations for Shanghai. I've had Revaxis (Tetanus, Diptheria, Polio), a pneumococcal vaccine and Hepatrix (Hepatitus A and Typhoid) I now have two dead-arms and a reminder of what it was like to be at school, having your upper arm repeatedly punched by friend and foe alike. Owwww. Just listened to the three hour special and it reminded me that Prince was the songwriter behind this early 90s gem. Just a beautiful song.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Oooo when are you going to Shanghai? I'm dying to get back to China it's one of the trips I have planned post transplant!

Woody said...

I'm going at the end of next month; can you recommend anywhere? it's my first visit to China but it's just a city break so I don't think I'll be seeing the grest wall or anything :-(