Friday, August 21, 2009

Feelin' Mingin'

Robotic sounds mostly coming from my chest at the moment, especially when I'm asleep: Click, Whiirrrr, Click, Whirrr....Cough! Cough! Click, Whiirrrr, Click, Whirrr....

The cold virus from last week has moved onto my chest with a vengeance, and my daft CF lungs have responded in their usual fashion by creating pints and pints of goo. Bleuuurrr. Last night my head felt really woolly and I still feel a bit nauseus and spaced out; I also had a slight temperature. I don't think it's because I'm coming down with anything; it's just the sheer amount that I've been huffing through the day (which also makes me tense my neck and shoulders) that I've given myself a headache. I've put myself back on Uniphyllin to try and stop my chest getting tight, so hopefully things will improve in the next few days...I also can't use the Creon tubs as spit pots anymore because they've gone and changed the shape, so I'm using plastic cups in the car, which are minging because they're transparent. Moan, moan, moan....;-)

Edit: 2 Days Later. I've decided my symptoms are down to some kind of stomach bug, mainly due to the mild nausea and bloated feeling at night, coupled with aching limbs, especially at night. I'm also a lot more tired than usual, which all chimes with previous symptoms I've had a few years ago. ( No D&V this time though, thank god! )

Anyway, I heard this on the radio the other night. I don't know anything about early Fleetwood Mac apart from Rhiannon, but I thought this song was really beautiful. Stevie Nicks has a great voice. She's hot as well ;-)

No comments: