Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Who ate all the pies?






I had my best hospital visit for a while back on Wednesday. Weight is back up to 10 stone 5; so I've put on half a stone since losing load after Christmas. Hurrah for Scandishakes! With the help of a Scandishake with breakfast nearly every morning, my weight has slowly crept back up again. My blows have stayed pretty steady at 2.7/3.9, my flight SATS have somehow got better since my last test a few years ago. The only thing to watch is the aspergillus levels which have risen a bit, and the glucose tolerance test, which shows my blood sugar does dip quite low 2 hours after the test.

A bunch of us went camping last week near Ullswater. The kids coped really well, it helped that they had loads of kids their age to play with. The weather wasn't great but it didn't rain and you can't ask for more than that. The cheap supermarket BBQ meat was pretty gross though, it was so bad none of us could eat it and the dogs that went past in the morning steered well clear as well ;-)

No comments: